random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Monday, June 20, 2005

First day of the rest of my life...my blogging life anyway. Could be exciting - I guess we'll see. I'm looking forward to writing down my thoughts or random musings here in cyberspace. I've been confronted lately with so many new ideas and ways of thinking - it seems that it would be good to have a place to put them down to try to make sense of them. Words like "post-modernism", globilization (or anti-globalization), the "corporation"(shudder) - all these words represent ideas that are beginning to make me shift in my seat. My comfort level is at an all time low! Which, when all is said and done, is probably a good thing! Being a follower of Christ, and trying to live according to His teachings - and to practise a social, relevant gospel...this seems to be my challenge. Both my husband & I are trying to learn and absorb these ideas -and at the same time teach our girls. I guess this is life - the adventure of life. I'm so looking forward to what is to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home