random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Posting twice in one day. This blogging thing may be better than therapy! Ever feel upset, sad, angry, disappointed, disillusioned, disgusted - all at the same time? And worse, not have anyone to blame? I just came from a Church Meeting and we voted on some stuff. People that I care about very very much, were left unaffirmed - and that is a gentle way of putting it. I trust that God takes care of things and His will is done ultimately but this, well, was hard for me. I can't believe my Church family let me(& others) down ...sigh. I truly do believe people were not listening to the leading of the Holy Spirit on this one. People were just voting on likes and dislikes and personal biases.

Enough venting? I guess so. I am so thankful that our God is BIG and in control in moments like this. I'd be a crummy god.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home