random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The "Daily Dig" from Bruderhof hit me today. The quote is talking about how the world is eaten up by boredom. He (George Bernanos) says that perhaps boredom is the true human condition - that we've allowed it to seep into our lives and now we don't even notice it's there. A hearty agreement to that from my corner. You don't see much in the way of passion and zeal any more, and when you do, it is something of an oddity. Jesus was full of life, full of passion and zealous for the Lord. The apostle Paul - zealous!

I hope I can learn to live with the passion of my faith. To so allow the Holy Spirit to flood me, that passion becomes my 1st nature. Passion for living, for following and living like Jesus. Passion and zeal for the things that are important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home