random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I was just ordering books from our library. I ordered the new Harry Potter. It seems I was a little slow on this one - I'm number 728 out of 728. I think it'll be a while before I read it!

Why does God seem so silent sometimes? Why, when you really are seeking and desiring to hear from Him - He seems so very quiet. We are seeking a plan for the Fall. What do we do? Go back to school? Sell the house? Continue on Homeschooling?(Well, actually that one we know the answer to be a resounding YES!) What what what???? May we have the faith to trust that our Father will answer just as we need him to.

Selah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home