random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Make Poverty History!

I received an email recently from a friend regarding the Make Poverty History campaign. It's very exciting that people are really jumping into the ring with the idea that WE CAN make a difference. That it is within our possibility to eradicate 3rd world debt. ...and it all starts with us.

From the website of "makepovertyhistory.org" we read:

Every single day, 30,000 children are dying as a result of extreme poverty. This year, 2005, we finally have the resources, knowledge and opportunity to end this shameful situation.

Go to this website. See what YOU can do to end poverty. Watch the videos. Change the world.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home