random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Reid & I are hitting the road! Two nights at Whistler! We are very excited. Reid has to work but I...well, let's just say I get to spend my day doing ANYTHING I WANT!! Just hanging out, people watching, reading, walking...*sigh*.... I am so ready.

In a totally unrelated (random!) thought - I have been thinking about Mother Teresa the last couple days. Not sure why! Here's some wisdom from her...

Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.

Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person,
a beautiful thing.

I do not pray for success, I ask for faithfulness.

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each
other.

Intense love does not measure, it just gives.



She's got so many wise words....these are just the tip of the iceberg. But perhaps enough to think about for the time being.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time in Whistler, you deserve it.
Mavis

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home