random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Monday, August 04, 2008



For the first time in many, many years I went hiking. Our family, along with my sister's family hit the trail and climbed to The Patch on Hope Mountain. I am in NO condition to hike - but I've been working hard to improve this body and it was time to push. My family was so encouraging and I have to admit that at this moment I feel really proud (I also feel like my legs are jello but let's not go there!). It was a great way to spend the day, enjoying creation and family.

Hope your BC Day was just as memorable.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job, you don't start small do you !! What a wonderful way to celebrate BC Day.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

congrats!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home