random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008




So here is an old picture I found of Reid with his parents. I think it was taken the year we got engaged so 1991. It was the first time I met them. Reid's got a pretty swanky lookin' mullet there. Some 'twilight zone' trivia for you surrounding Reid's mom's death...
-she died exactly 4 years and 1 day after Reid's dad (I think she hung on that extra day for Reid & his brother to arrive)
-she died in exactly the same room as Reid's dad
-her funeral is exactly 4 years and 1 day after Reid's dad's.
-they were both 84

How's that for "things that make you say hmmmmmm....."

I included another picture - this one of my niece Kaitlyn. It is her birthday today - and we celebrate everything about her. There is no word to describe her better than the word "gentle". Kaitlyn is a gentle person. She is truly wonderful and we are so very grateful for her in our lives. Happy Birthday sweet girl.
p.s. You may notice that in the photo she's got a nose full of chocolate cake. That's what happens when you eat with no utensils! She may be gentle - but she's an awful lot of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home