random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Friday, May 23, 2008


I was asked recently if I could tell the story of my accident for some ladies in town. Because it was such a life changing experience for me - I said yes. But moments ago, as I sat at my computer and tried to articulate it...I realized it's going to be a little harder than I thought. On one level, it is a pretty straight-forward story. Girl sees wind, wind blows deck through front door, deck hits girl, girl gets hurt, girl recovers.

But I want to make sure I tell of all the miracles that occured that day. I want to make sure to share about all the people who did simple things - that turned out to be miraculous in the moment. There are so many seemingly unrelated threads that when joined together create a beautiful woven masterpiece.

...and that really is the story. How God takes obscure, oddly coloured, weak threads and transforms them into something beautiful. He takes us, as we are - and creates a thing of joy and beauty.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are God's miracle. As you lead 4 young ladies in to young adult hood everyday at lunch!! And for that I am gratefully for the miracle of our friendship!!:)

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home