random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Yes I am home. A great time was had by all! Whistler is nothing like I remember. It's been about 16 years since I visited. Everything - from the drive up to the village itself is new. Wow.

I really enjoyed my day. I walked, watched, window shopped, read and rested. Just what the doctor ordered. Can I recommend it to everyone?! Just one day!

When we returned home, Reid's sister and her husband from Nova Scotia came for the weekend. Her husband came out for a work conference and they are making a holiday of it. It was great to see them. We had a beautiful day on Saturday and there is nothing better than showing off our town of Hope in the sunshine!

But all good things come to an end...so I am off to clean my kitchen, do a truck load of laundry and get ready for school.

DEEP THOUGHT OF THE DAY: (by Jack Handey)
If you are robbing a bank and your pants suddenly fall down, I think it's okay to laugh and to let the hostages laugh too. Because, come on, life is funny.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

I love that deep thought! Keep up the good work,

-Matt
www.Tender-Thoughts.com

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home