random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Life is funny sometimes. And sometimes it is not.

I am amazed at how easy it is to be perfectly content and peaceful with my world in one moment and so utterly inwardly chaotic the next. Maybe that's the human condition. Never quite right - closer some times than others but knowing that we were created and designed for something that we just can't quite get to. Hmmm...seems I'm a feeling a little philosophical today.

January is full of new beginnings. I have no resolutions this year. Right now my goal is to get through Jan 9 (my 2 year anniversary of the wind thang) with Reid gone to see the Canucks game and the girls and I having our own little party. Lofty goal, I know. I'm going to start looking for part time work. Not sure what to do there but I need to contribute a little bit financially to our family. I am at a loss of what to do but I'm going to be open to whatever. We are also calling this "The Year of living Healthy". As a family we are (actually have been for a while) changing habits and getting healthier - not just physically, but working on our mental and spiritual health as well.

So maybe those are resolutions. I resolve to party with my girls on Jan. 9, I resolve to find work, and I resolve to be healthy - physically, mentally, spiritually.

1 Comments:

Blogger Niki said...

Thinking of you today, on this anniversary. Hope you and your girls can have a great party, celebrating life and God's protection.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home