random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

okay,,,,very brief update. excuse the spelling - the keyboard is a tad different. I'm about to hike up a volcano. yes. a live volcano. and yes, i'm very nervous. spanish classes are difficult. it's a beautiful but challenging language. i can't yet put into words our wkd in honduras and the city where we've been this week, antigua, guatemala. it is a far cry from home. i love so very many things.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update--all inquiring minds thank you!! It sounds like the trip of a lifetime. When do you meet your foster daughter?
Mavis

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home