random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Friday, February 13, 2009

I don't know that I've ever seen such a miracle. A true blue WOW. Our friends dad was diagnosed with a tumor on his pancreas. About 2 cm x 2.5 cm. The ultrasound showed that it was stage 2 pancreatic cancer. Not good.

The next day the CT scan showed nothing. No tumor, no cancer. No, I'm not kidding. Now, he is still in some pain, he still has something going on - but there is no tumor.

It is so easy to see God as 'out there'. A distant entity who perhaps (if we believe the Bible) did some pretty cool things a long time ago. But we still have a God who enters into our lives. He still walks with us, he still heals.

I don't understand it. It is totally illogical and it's hard not to over-think it and try to figure it out. So, I'm just going to have the faith of a child and smile big and say thanks. A humble and grateful thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home