random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007


As I type this I am listening to my new CD that I got for my birthday. I seldom make requests - I'd much rather being totally and completely surprised. But on this birthday - I had put in for a very specific new Bob Dylan release. Simply called Dylan. All his classics. Three CD's of his amazing talent. I am in heaven. Pure bliss. Did I mention that I REALLY like this CD? I'm feeling all those things inside that I felt many many years ago when I first discovered him. I've seen him in concert twice. Well, the first time was him with the Grateful Dead and I'm pretty sure he wasn't at his best! sidenote: amazing 8 hour outdoor concert and a true cultural experience! But since then I saw him with Van Morrison and Joni Mitchell. He was in fine form. And yes, I could understand all his lyrics!

What a poet. a prophet even. a voice of truth. well, occasionally anyway.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Late Birthday!!!! Hope you had a great day.

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home