random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007





And a great day - weekend was had by all. We are officially tired. Phoebe's party was great - lots of crafts and we set up our tent in the living room and lit a fire in the fireplace and made s'mores before bed. Very fun.
Thanksgiving was just as it should be. Food, family, fun (beat my parents for the first time EVER at crib!) It turned out to be a beautiful day - one of the few we have had in recent days so we went for a family walk down to the river and then walked over to my parents for turkey dinner. What a treat.
It is only natural to reflect on what you are thankful for and what else can I say except for the gift of life. I'm here - still enjoying my family and friends and a million other blessings that pass through virtually unnoticed.
Please pause today. Think about the truly important and be thankful.

And look at these pigs - I mean girls - how can you NOT be thankful!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So it looks like you had your cake and ate it too!! Fun times. I didn't do dessert just all the seafood.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home