random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

In loving memory of Susan Betts.

I met Susan a little over two years ago at a Ladies Bible Study that I teach. She was smart, honest, strong and funny. She was also battling cancer. This past weekend she lost. but then again, she won. She is in heaven, laughing and enjoying the Lord she loved - pain free.

You often read in the obituaries the words "...a courageous battle with cancer..." and I understand those now. Susan fought her disease every step of the way. And even at the end - it never defeated her. She was a positive, pro-active woman and she didn't like to be told what to do. Not even by her cancer.

I'm sad she's gone. I'm sad for her husband and children.

But we'll see you again Susan.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is sad but true. I only met Susan a few times but I know her husband through mine. Very devoted family. She will truly be missed.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home