random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I am feeling thankful this morning. Last night I spent the evening with a group of ladies that well, I really really like. We come from all corners of our community, we don't all hang out on a regular basis, but when we get together - it is just a breath of fresh air. I am often loathe to spend time with too many females all at the same time - mostly because it can turn ugly in a second. One minute you are laughing and talking, the next is some nasty gossip. Hate it. But these gals. They are unique or maybe it is all of us together that bring out something so wonderful in each other. It becomes a strengthening time, a time of sharing and working out philosophies and ideas, of laughing so hard that...well, you'll just have to imagine how hard. It is something I am exceedingly grateful for in my life.

AND a bit more exciting news - although I must confess to being so nervous I could spit- I am about to start physiotherapy for my shoulder. Finally. It is going to be one of those 'it's going to hurt before it gets better things' - I just know it. But my fear of going to physio is far less than the option of living with the pain so in the end - I'm looking forward to it. Sorta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home