random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

In light of my recent "adventures" I have been given a great gift. I have caught that glimpse of the brevity of life and it has affected me in a positive way. I have realized the true joy and wonder of life. I recognize that really who I am is because of what I've been through. Or at least those events have shaped who I've become. And I am truly honestly glad for them.

But today. Well today I feel....dejected, bummed out,discouraged, down hearted, glum etc etc etc. I am SO tired of being in constant pain. Some days are worse than others and today I'm having one of my worse days but really no day goes by without some measure of discomfort in my shoulder. A constant ache. Yes, physio will help. I'll be starting soon (fingers crossed) but as for today. Well, today I'm just feeling tired of it all.

I just want to wallow. just a little.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im sorry to hear that the pain is still constant. it's ok to wallow, everyone needs to do a little from time to time. hope that u start to feel better soon, and hope god gives u the strength to deal with the pain. love trish

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home