random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What a fun morning I've had!! My friend Melanie came over and we (okay, SHE planted) more veggies in my garden. I'm so overwhelmed with her generosity - she came and dug up my lawn for the garden and then has been planting and trying to teach me what to do. I confess, I am a total and complete novice. So far I've got peas, beans, carrots, lettuce, peppers, onions, cukes and tomatoes. I'm hoping to get the hang of this so that next year we can expand and have even more produce.

It's a very satisfying thing - to plant a seed and watch it grow. It is so simple - ready some soil, stick in your seed and water it. Soon enough, you've got food.

I wish everything in life was as straightforward.

1 Comments:

Blogger Faithfully Loving Life said...

We reap what we sow. How true is that and how rewarding to know such is true in our daily walk.
Happy Anniversary!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home