random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day.

Today is the first Mothers Day in a very long time that I've been alone with just my family to celebrate with. My mom and my sister are both away so we're on our own. It's kinda nice - different, but nice.

I'm feeling so honoured today. I've been so spoiled - special breakfast, Church, Special lunch, gifts (wow on the gifts!!!) and a nice drive. All in all, a perfect day. I'm feeling so grateful for the family God has seen fit to bless me with. They are just an amazing bunch.

And I'm thankful for my mom. She is a beautiful, strong woman. She is creative, talented, unbelievably giving, a perfect example of a Christ follower. In following her example I am a better mother to my girls. I have seen unconditional love in action.

For her I am exceedingly thankful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Faithfully Loving Life said...

You deserve a special day everyday. Thank-you for everything you do, even when you don't know your doing it. What an inspiration you , your mom and angela are to others.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home