random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

You know that old saying..."When it rains - it pours". There is great truth in that expression.
Our van went into the shop today. It's really on it's last legs and as much as we love it - it's not worth putting to much more money into. So off we go into debt to find a new vehicle. I hate spending money on cars and I hate needing cars. Such a double edged sword.
Last week our washing machine quit. So today my favourite appliance repairman came over and took one look at it and said "it's not worth fixing - it's too old". sigh. So we need a washing machine as well.
What else is going to end up costing us money? Who knows, but I'm sure it'll show up just around the corner. We seem to be on a roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home