random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Friday, March 23, 2007

So a few weeks ago I went for a check up at the doctors. My right eye was a bit blurry. My over-cautious doctor was a bit concerned that it was related to the concussion I had so she shipped me off to Chilliwack to see an opthamologist. Whew. Now that's a word. Anyway, he did just shy of a zillion tests and at the end of it all started to chuckle. I'm a wee bit nervous wondering if this blurriness is indeed related to my bonk on the head so his laughter jolted me. Eventually he uttered these wise and oh so profound words...."you're old." hmmm, thanks so much,I'm thinking - tell me something I don't know! He said there was nothing wrong with my eyes other than age and that I was in need of glasses. I probably should have figured this out since I'm the only one in my family without.

So there is the official opthamologist decree: I am old and blind.

And if you can't trust an opthamologist - who can ya trust??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home