random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Talk about the difference a day makes! This morning we woke up to ....SNOW! I am so done with Winter! Although, I must confess, it made the house a bright place to wake up to. It does look pretty beautiful although I'm hopeful it's not going to thwart the blooming of my unbelievably gorgeous Magnolia Tree.

Last night we had a special worship evening at the Church. It was Palm Sunday. The beginning of Holy Week - the week leading to the death and resurrection of Jesus. What a night. I don't think I can even express it in words. I was overwhelmed. Full band, loud, but not hurt my ears, and it was all about Jesus. The evening was centered around Jesus and His kingdom. Reid's comment was that it was cleansing. Phoebe said that she's pretty sure that it is what it will sound like in heaven. I'm inclined to agree. It was a beautiful mix of contemporary, of old hymns, of fast of slow, of Scripture and prayer. Our Elder of Worship is indeed anointed and we are so fortunate to have him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home