random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I may be feeling a tad bad about my childish tantrum the other day. I was so unhappy with the van in the shop and the need for a new one and my washer on the fritz ALL on the same day. It was so much money all at the same time to spend. Well, it appears that perhaps I was a bit hasty and it true when they say that things have a way of working themselves out.

We do still need to buy a vehicle and yes, it will cost money but we don't need to be in as much of a hurry as I first thought. The van's repair was a little less than half the mechanics original estimate (does that ever happen??) and I found a fairly new washer, in great working order for $100!

I am both humbled and thankful for the reminder that I do have a God who cares about these petty things - because He cares about me. And He provides for me and that if I'd just relax and pray - He would take care of the details.

It's what He does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home