random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'll be the first to admit - I don't typically sit down on Saturday nights to watch the infamous "Hockey Night in Canada". I probably spent the first 10-12 years of my life eating Kraft Dinner on Sat. evenings and watching it. Enough that I can not bother to watch anymore games and still call myself a good Canadian.

BUT, that said all four of us settled in to watch our Vancouver Canucks play game seven of their series. It was devastating to watch the Stars score the first goal. I'm happy to say however that it was their only goal. Vancouver won - 4 - 1 with Trevor Linden scoring the second and game winning goal. Our house was alive with the sound of cheering!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO CANUCKS GO

GO HOME DUCKS GO HOME

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home