random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Friday, May 18, 2007

As so many of you know, we celebrated 15 years of marriage on Wednesday. It is hard to believe that so much time has passed since that beautiful May day. We had a double wedding with Angela & Jeff and I've never regretted that. I love that we share such a special memory.

I've been visited by a couple of 20-somethings this past week. Two girls going through some difficult challenges. I am so glad to be through that time in my life. Being on the cusp of maturity, becoming independent, struggling to define who you are and what you are going to do with your life. I don't miss it.

It has made me thankful to be clearly on the other side. To be the one celebrating 15 years of marriage, owning a house and a minivan, being the parents who are going to school fund raisers, chaperoning band trips etc etc. I like this place we are in. I'm through with the angst of youth.

And I've got the gray hair to prove it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Faithfully Loving Life said...

I thought I was going blonde again (without help) As it turns out I get my grey hairs daily!! How do they do that? Just appear, daily!! Pretty soon I won't have to spend money on lightening. How Grande!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home