random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'm on a book roll. I've just started another book I'm very excited about. It's called "The Faith Club" and it is about three women from three different faiths writing about their journey together. One woman is a Muslim, one Christian and the last from the Jewish faith. It's about finding both differences and similarities and discovering a strong friendship in the middle of it all.

I've only gotten to the 3rd chapter and I'm already captivated by who these women are. They are intelligent strong women. They all had their lives profoundly affected by 9/11(especially the Muslim woman) and they all had a strong desire to come together and see how faith (different faiths) could build as opposed to tear down.

I'm looking forward to their journey. I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home