random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Thursday, October 11, 2007


Today we celebrate another birthday in our family. My Mom, my beautiful mom, is 63 today. And yes, she doesn't mind if I share her age. I wouldn't either if I had her outer and inward beauty going for me! She's been an amazing role model. I'm very grateful for everything my mom is. And today, well, we are going to spoil her rotten and give her a great day. I think her only sadness today will be that she is missing her son and grandson. And that too is alright - because part of her gift this year is flying down to Tennessee to visit them. Doesn't get any better than that!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Esther!! You deserve a great day with all who love you.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home