random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Monday, December 24, 2007




BEFORE we get to the BIG birthday (y'know...Jesus?!) we celebrate another in our family. Yesterday was my sister Angela's big day. There was a time, when we were younger, when I truly believed that we would never be friends. Family, sure, but friends...no, probably not. I was wrong. Oh so very wrong and oh so very glad to be wrong! She's turned into the best friend that a girl could ever want. Everyone should have one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ang!! Merry Christmas to the Nickerson's , Kuhn's& Davies.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home