random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007





I'm so proud of my daughter/nieces. Last week, when the weather turned so cold, they took it upon themselves to go door to door in our neighbourhood and ask if anyone had any warm jackets,blankets, clothing for the homeless. They came back with 6 garbage bags full of things. Phoebe, Madison, Kaitlyn and Tansie are 10 and 11 years old. You're never to young.

In other news....Caris went to the Christmas Formal dance last Friday night. Her and her friends looked so handsome/beautiful.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous Job Ladies. Nick you are very sharp. And of course Caris and the rest look amazing

6:17 PM  
Blogger Niki said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Niki said...

I cannot believe how grown-up your daughter is all of a sudden! I showed Andy her profile pic on facebook and he did not know who she was!

Gorgeous too!

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The girls and Nick were so beautiful and handsome. Hard to believe they were the same kids we watched play basketball and come home from the retreat! The girls have embraced the true meaning of Christmas. Merry Christmas to you all.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home