random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Monday, September 22, 2008

A few more photos...I threw in the couple of us poolside to be fair!! We were able to spend a few afternoons at the hotel where my parents stayed for a week. We were in the lap of luxury and we thoroughly enjoyed it. It made the contrast of lifestyles all the more startling.

On another note...Phoebe is, as I type, spending her first full day in public school. For many reasons we decided to send her to Silver Creek School for grade 7. She is very excited and a little bit nervous. I have mixed feelings. It's like I'm sending my baby to Kindergarten for the first time. *sigh*





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home