random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Such a busy time. School is now back in full swing, Church activities are gearing up and the weather is starting to change. I'm a happy woman. I love this time of year. The clean sheets of paper, kids that are relatively ready to learn, the coolness in the air, the demolition derby! Yes, the demo derby, which closes out our town festival, was held yesterday. It is a tradition with our family and friends - I call it our Redneck Afternoon. It is hard to believe that cars smashing into each other would be such excellent entertainment. But, well, there it is...

God is good. All the time. All the time. God is good.

I've been mulling this over. What does it mean? How is God good? How is God good all the time? How is it that all the time, God is good?

And more importantly, how do I need to let the Holy Spirit change my skewed thinking to understand that in all circumstances, in all things, God is good. I think if I could realize and grasp this, it would alter the way I view life. I think life would find greater meaning and peace if I could incorporate this perspective into my thought processes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home