random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My girlfriend turns 40 today. Happy Birthday LaVern! We took her out last night for dinner and conversation. It was so much fun.

I don't do friends very well. I'm comfortable in solitude and while I enjoy people, I am easily exhausted if I'm with people for too long. Now, that said, I had a great evening. Six girlfriends laughing, crying and talking. There is something very wonderful in that. I don't do it enough.

So today, I am thankful for the wonderful friends that God has gifted me with. Friends that have stuck with me even though I am not so good at that friendship thang.

Thanks to the gals and thanks to You Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home