random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Monday, July 17, 2006

As I re-read some old posts from last Summer - I realize that I'm feeling some of that same angst now as I was then. Angst - good word - I'm going to try to use it more....

Anyway, I'm feeling the same frayed loose ended emotions, wrestling with ideas and life questions - different from last year and yet - so much the same.

I finished reading another interesting book. "The five people you meet in heaven". Nice book - nice story. Nothing that walloped me between the eyes. But it has left me thinking about how seemingly different stories tie together to make a life. It makes me look around and wonder what stories are going on around me and how are they involved in my life. and it also makes you look around and wonder whose life my story is affecting. I like the idea. I like us all being connected on some level. God created us and so I've always felt that as beings created by the same Creator we are connected - just as we are connected to our earth, to our stars - to ALL the things that our Creator made.

It inspires me to live a little more aware - a little more in awe.

aaah Summer - time for disjointed thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home