random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Today I got to spend some time alone. Well, me and a zillion strangers but hey, I felt alone. As I drove it was a good time to let my mind wander.... although not enough to keep me from straying off the road.

What is it to live in the kingdom? How can we live kingdom minded? What does this look like for the local Church? How can we make more of an impact in Hope? Do my friends know that I love Jesus more than anything? Why don't youth like traditional church? Do we change traditional church? Do we start something totally different and call it Church? Do we scrap Church altogether? And by Church I'm talking the meeting together in a building blah blah blah.

I haven't got the answers to any of these questions. Maybe I've got a few thoughts but all my thoughts do is lead me to more questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home