random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I'm in the middle of chaos. We are wrapping up the last of Grade 4 (yay) and we're having a garage sale on Sat. so I've got junk EVERYWHERE ready to be sold or taken to the dump. So of course my mind is wandering......

I'm dreaming today. Ideas. Reality - not sure -

- I'd love to see the SundaySchool classes create art projects that could be framed and hung around the Church.

- I'd love to see art hung in the Sanctuary. Local, First Nations, banners, hangings, sculpture, paintings - pieces that draw a person to their knees in worship

- I'd love to have an evening out with dessert, coffee and storytelling- live music. Babysitting provided.

- I'd like to see more of all arts in the church. Where they belong!

-Maybe a weekend with workshops, displays, entertainment

- I'd like to give artists the opportunity to create and for the church to encourage and give opportunity for this.

- I'd love to be a part of it.

I'm full of ideas. Not so full of ways (or really the time) to make them reality. I guess it's time to start praying and figuring out ways to make at least some of these ideas happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home