random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

It's almost here! 3 more sleeps until our family is off on a missions trip to Mexico. I am so excited. Travel is always an adventure - but this trip is even more special. It will be our whole family serving God together. If that isn't exciting enough - we get to do it in the beautiful country of Mexico. I am so grateful to be able to go with our children, I am so grateful that so many people were so very generous, and I'm so grateful to be a part of a phenomenal team that could have only been put together by God. We range in age from 6 years old to 70 plus years. What a gift.

Time to make a packing list!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home