random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Monday, March 20, 2006

I was reminded that I didn't post my update on Monday. Now I actually feel like I'm being held accountable!! Very good!

Last week I lost a pound but more importantly I'm feeling GREAT. I am really enjoying the lifestyle change. Today - well, no weight loss but even that is okay with me. I've got a long long way to go and as long as I'm heading in the right direction it doesn't really matter how long I take to get there. Hmmm, probably some great spiritual truth in that as well....

Exercise is good. Walking lots. and the girls have finally been able to use the rollerblades they got for Christmas so we've been out a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home