random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tuesdays Monday update: whoops forgot yesterday.

Not a bad week - I'm down 1 pound but none of my waistline. Ahh well, guess that's the fab chocolate cheesecake I thoroughly enjoyed courtesy of my friend Margaret. Not a great week for exercise - I walk as much as I can - but with the kids sick and the weather crummy, it wasn't a bang up week.

Now is when it'll be important for me to keep accountable. I want to succeed on all levels with this lifestyle and I'm coming up to the first big hill after some nice down hill coasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home