random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm in a mood today. Not sure what I'd call it...maybe I feel a bit at loose ends.

I'm starting to again implement structure into my day. It appears I need it. So, up at 7 to exercise, then spend some time praying and seeking God, and then onto my day. The only other thing I am realizing I need is more sleep. I never used to be so pathetic! I really need to go to bed at a decent hour - like 10ish. That realization makes me feel old!

If I can get the day to day under control, then the rest of my life seems to fall into place. I have lots of things hovering in my head....God things, people things, life things. I can't seem to sort them out if I haven't got the basics under control.

So I guess I'm starting. Maybe I can trim up those loose ends a tad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home