random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

As I type this, I am in my basement that is FULL of stuff for our garage sale. I mean FULL. Where did it come from? I am stunned. I am not a packrat. I have no trouble whatsoever chucking or passing on anything that is not sentimental, beautiful (to me) or useful....

And yet here I am in the middle of STUFF. It feels so good to know that come Sat. it will no longer be in our home. I can't wait for the room.

It's also the start of simplification. I've been working on the calender (having lots of white space which means we aren't go go go) and now the house. Simplify. I think that physically it will feel great to have the junk gone (good junk tho'! Come shoppin'!) but it will be an emotional boost as well. A cleansing of sorts.

A fresh start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home