random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Done. Yes, lots of work - but we had a lot of fun too. It was fairly profitable. I think it worked out to $30 plus/hr. Not to bad... I do like talking with the swarms of people that come. and I do mean swarms. What a hoot. The keeners arrive VERY early and can quickly scan an area, grab what they like, pay and be gone in less than 10 minutes.

One very fun and exciting thing was to have an old room-mate of mine show up. She & her kids and parents are in Hope visiting and she decided to hit a yard sale. What are the odds. I haven't seen her in 12 years. She and her husband live in Buenos Aires. He's a Canadian Foreign Diplomat. Wow. Anyway, it was very fun to see her.

So the excess junk is gone. The goal now is to clean up the residue garbage, and to live clutter free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home