random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Tonight Reid & I are heading off for a two night escape. Well, he still has to work tomorrow - but it should be good just to get out of our own house & enjoy someone else's brand spankin' new place! With hot tub! Even better.

Tomorrow while Reid is gone I am going to paint and be silent. I have never done a day of silence. I'm not sure what I'm expecting but I am looking forward to it none-the-less. I've got some readings, some prayers and all my art supplies. I desire so much to hear from God - but even if I don't - I am looking forward to the discipline of the day.

Maybe it'll be the start of a new habit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home