random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008



I suppose you are all wondering who that handsome guy is on my blog. Well, that's my nephew Tyler and the bigger guy with him is my brother Greg(haha). Today is Greg's birthday - I can't tease him about his age because when all is said and done - I'm older than he is. Greg lives very far from us. It makes it hard to connect on a regular basis. But when we are all together - it is like the years melt away and it is just as it has always been. Fun and full of laughter. I was remembering today of listening to records (yes records) in Greg's room on his cool dome shaped record player. Oh did we think we had it all! Too funny.

Happy Birthday Gregorio - I pray this year will be full of love, laughter, family and God's absolute best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home