random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008










Larry Norman died on Sunday.

Most of you are probably wondering who the heck he was - briefly, he was an American musician. A pioneer of Christian rock'n'roll. He was hard hitting, poetic, counter-culture. Often an outside voice throughout his career. All reasons why I loved him.

In part of the letter he dictated just before he died he says:

I feel like a prize in a box of cracker jacks with God's hand reaching down to pick me up. I have been under medical care for months. My wounds are getting bigger. I have trouble breathing. I am ready to fly home.

I'm glad he found his wings. May he rest in peace.

Thanks for the memories.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

His was the first concert I ever went to. Loved it. I was 15 years old.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home