random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008


Well....since you asked.

I have given great thought to whom I would vote for if I could take part in the current election in the States. I never even once for a second considered voting Republican. So that left me with two options: Hilary Clinton or Barack Obama. Both are brilliant, and both would be 'firsts' if elected.

All that said, I never clicked with Hilary. I'd really love to see a woman as President of the U.S. Would I ever. And actually, I think she'd do fine if she is the one to win the Democratic nomination. But there is something about her that I can't put my finger on, something that just doesn't work for me.

But my first choice would be Obama. Hands down. He's a powerful speaker. He's charismatic, he speaks with integrity, grace and authority. He stirs hope within me - that change is possible, it really could happen.

Yes We Can.
Yes, we can.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home