random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Tuesday!

It's a big voting day today in the United States. And more shockingly - I'm very very interested. On CBC's The National last night they said that 15% of Canadians would trade their vote in the next Canadian election to take part in this U.S. election. That is unheard of. I think I may even be one of them.

I'm sure Mr. McCain will win on the Republican side. But it is the Democratic race that has me enthralled. Imagine. A woman or a black man.

It is history just waiting to be written.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

Who would you vote for?

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home