random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Whew. Done. Two weeks and I am spent - if that makes me a wimp, well, so be it.

First up, let me be clear - I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I enjoy the work, the customers and I really had fun with the other ladies in the Sardis Post Office. They are quite a crew and I had a blast with them. That said - I wouldn't want to make a habit of it.

My family was more than accomodating. They pitched in and we all managed to get through the week with a relatively clean house and relatively healthy food on the table. My favourite moment of the week? Pulling into the driveway at 5:45 p.m. Friday night and having the girls rush out onto the deck doing the infamous 'dance of joy' because they were so happy it was over.

It's nice to know that your kids like you. and you know, I like them too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home