random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Monday, October 06, 2008






A few more photos of our trip. The one of Reid, Jeff and Dad (& also our driver Ronaldo) is of them just before they set off on "Cables Extremos" in a National Park just out of Panajachel. Six zip lines, that cover over 350 meter at heights of 175 meters. Really fast, really high. I can't believe my dad did it. But he did and they all loved the experience. The rest of us enjoyed that antics of the wild monkeys.
The Lake is Lago Atitlan - a lake surrounded by three live volcanos - it was recently voted on the new seven wonders of the world.
The kids are from one of the schools - the boys in the cool outfits are dressed for National Independence Day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to post these highlights. We are planning to zip line at Grouse Mt next summer with the Deschenes--glad to know your Dad enjoyed it!! I wish your Mom had tried it too!!! Another teenager gone from this world far too soon. We are so thankful for the friends our grandkids have and the support they recieve from all. Take care.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home