random musing

Thoughts that pop into my head from time to time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hope, British Columbia, Canada

I'm a wife, homeschooling mom, and lover of art. I seek to follow Jesus completely.

Friday, May 01, 2009

Who had the best night ever? Me. Uh huh. Yes I did.

Last night was my evening at the Teen Challenge Ladies Center and I had a blast. For one, they all pooled the little bit of money they had and bought pizza - yum! But it seems I've been there enough now that the girls are at home with me. They talk and share and struggle things out in front of me. It is really eye opening to hear their stories, to hear the craziness of what was normal in their world. It makes me very grateful for the family I've had and the life I've been blessed with.

It's really amazing to see the difference between the girls who will graduate the program in a couple months and the lovely but so hard young woman who arrived four days ago. God really does transform and change people. He really heals. He really loves unconditionally.

And I can't believe I get to be a part of it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home